William Eric Brown passed away because of “penetrating upheaval from exploding vaporizer pen,” based on the medical examiner
Things to Know
- William Eric Brown passed away after a cigarette that is electronic and cut their carotid artery, in line with the Tarrant County health Examiner.
- He passed day that is away several the event, when you look at the medical center, whenever health practitioners tried to remove a three-inch little bit of metal from their mind.
- Their grandmother, Alice Brown, stated she hoped others would recognize the risks of vape pencils.
A Fort Worth guy passed away week that is last an electric smoke he had been utilizing exploded, cutting a significant artery in their throat, in accordance with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.
William Eric Brown, 24, died Jan. 29 at John Peter Smith Hospital because of trauma that is”penetrating exploding vaporizer pen,” the medical examiner stated, noting shrapnel through the blast severed their left carotid artery. Continue reading “Fort Worth Man Dies After Electronic Cigarette Explodes”